About Morris Back & Sons, Inc.
“Building on Trust” is more than just a slogan… it’s our foundation.
In 1908, Morris Black started a modest business by using a horse and wagon to transport bags of cement from railroad cars to jobsites where they were needed. His reputation – and our legacy – grew from this simple act of customer service. Today, the third and fourth generations of his family continue to serve the construction industry and building owners with quality products and services, as follows:
Insulation Services, founded in 1943, provides insulation, air sealing and other energy-saving products and services to residential homes and commercial buildings.
In 1948, the Kitchen and Bath Division was started, and now includes cabinetry, countertops and appliances for new home construction, multi-unit facilities and home remodeling.
The Door and Hardware Division, created in 1976, provides metal doors and frames, wood doors and hardware, as well as exit devices and Fire Door Assembly Inspections for commercial and industrial buildings.
The Commercial Casework and Architectural Millwork Division manufactures casework, cabinetry, custom furniture, reception desks, moldings and more for commercial building projects.
Morris Black and Sons, Inc. is committed to the continuous pursuit of excellence by:
- Providing our customers with the highest quality products with the most professional service available.
- Realizing that our employees are our greatest assets.
- Working with our vendors to maintain long-term, mutually beneficial relationships.
- Conducting business in a manner which provides continuous and steady growth and profitability; putting us in a position to be leaders in our industry
- Understanding that we must be a positive influence and asset in our community
- Practicing the highest moral and ethical principles of business
- Striving for continuous improvement in everything we do